Home » About
Learn more about Houston criminal Defense Attorney Tristan LeGrande
Criminal Defense Lawyer Tristan LeGrande’s education, employment history, professional Associations, and license to practice law in the State of Texas.
ATTORNEY TRISTAN LEGRANDE
- Member of the State bar of Texas, Licensed To Practice law
Professional Association Membership
- Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association (HCCLA)
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (TCDLA)
- College of the State Bar of Texas
Awards and Recognition
- Expertise Best Criminal Defense Lawyers in Houston, 2016-2018
- The National Trial Lawyers: “Top 40 Under 40” in Texas. 2017
- South Texas College of Law, Doctorate of Jurisprudence (J.D.)
- University of Oklahoma, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Political Science & English
Work History of Houston Attorney Tristan LeGrande
- Mcafall, Breitbeil and Shults, Law Clerk for Kim Ogg (2007)
- 165th Civil District Court, Law Clerk (2008)
- 11th Civil District Court, Law Clerk (2008)
- Multi-District Litigation Asbestos Court, Law Clerk (2008 – 2009)
- The Lacroix Law Firm, P.C., Associate Attorney (2009 – 2010)
- LeGrande Law, Attorney (2009 – 2010)
- The Law Office of Thomas J. Henry, Associate Attorney, (2010 – 2011)
LEGRANDE LAW, ATTORNEY (2012 – PRESENT)
WHY LEGRANDE LAW?
LeGrande Law is a client focused criminal defense law firm. If facing criminal charges, it is one of the most important matters of your life right now, and possibly ever. We are dedicated to fighting zealously for our clients – Tristan LeGrande goes to battle for every client, to defend their constitutional rights and win their case. We explore all options, and consider every possibility to achieve the best results for our clients.
Recently awarded “Top 40 Under 40” by the National Trial Lawyers for 2017, Tristan LeGrande tirelessly scrutinizes your case and utilizes every tool available to attack the State’s case. Our goal is to get your case dismissed, the evidence suppressed, or to win at trial. Attorney LeGrande has established a track record of winning cases; before you decide to take a deal, set up a free consultation!
At LeGrande law we look at more than just the crime you are accused of, we look at our clients as people that need help – Tristan LeGrande is dedicated to helping clients in this difficult time. Tristan LeGrande prides himself with being available to his clients – day or night, help is just a phone call away.
The LeGrande Law advantage: experience, a strong work ethic, and unwavering dedication to our clients. If you need to talk with us regarding a matter relating to criminal law, or assisting you with the criminal defense of yourself, a friend or a loved one, please… contact us.
First Degree Felony dismissed
Posted by anonymous July 6, 2017
Posted by Biko Reese November 13, 2016
I had the biggest scare of my life when I was facing 25-LIFE for evading arrest in a motor vehicle. No one was injured or killed. The charge was enhanced due to previously being convicted twice for offenses other than evading. I was denied bond, then after 90 days, was given a $50k bond which I eventually made. I hired an attorney that I later realized was a con with a license and lost my family’s money. After reading negative reviews about that liar… I mean lawyer, I came across Tristan Legrande. This man was the complete opposite! Words cannot describe how much of a blessing he actually was! He never lied or gave me any false hope, yet was very determined, genuine, and showed that he actually cared. We went to trial and the case was dismissed on the first day! THE VERY FIRST DAY! Can you imagine fighting a charge for a whole year, that could cost you the rest of your life away from everyone and everything you love, and beating it right after the jury was selected? That was nothing short of a miracle! NO BS, THIS MAN IS MY PERSONAL HERO! My family and I thank you with all of our hearts Tristan! You saved my life, and for that I am forever grateful! If anyone is looking for an attorney that will really fight for you… LOOK NO FURTHER! THANKS AGAIN TRISTAN! THE ONE AND ONLY! ”